Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!






We had a wonderful Christmas. Nathan's mom and dad and sister and brother came from Texas and spent the holiday with us. It was nice to have them here. They got to meet Emily for the first time, and of course she won them all over. We are lucky to have wonderful family and look forward to them coming to visit again soon.
School is back in full swing and we are all settling in for a fun and exciting year. We hope all of you are well.
Next up on the agenda, birthdays, and potty training. I have been patient with Abby for as long as I can hoping that she would be interested in doing it. She still isn't and her doctor said it is time to step it up and break free. Wish us luck! I'll let you know how it goes.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Very good luck to you in the potty world. It's a challenge for any parent. You'll have to post about what you try that ends up being successful.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I do not like potty training.

But I do like, nay LOVE, your cakes! That bee one is the best, and I love the look on Abby's face! Your kids all look alike. It is very happy-making.

Anonymous said...

My kids would give most anything to have some real good snow! They'd be jealous of your first pic! :) Love your cakes...that bee one is adorable! :)

Glad y'all had a great Christmas with family! Good luck on the potty training...that is the worst part of parenthood (in my opinion, it may change once we hit the teen years)!

Karen said...

Looks like you are having fun out in Utah. That cake is amazing and good luck on that potty training thing. It is the worst!

Sara said...

I miss your cakes! Abby's hair is so long!