Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Emily is 1!




Emily is 1! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Here are some "firsts" about her.
1. She is pulling herself up and cruising the furniture.
2. She is talking and babbling all the time.
3. She is experiencing separation anxiety.
4. She loves to cuddle and give kisses.
5. She loves to laugh.
6. She loves to read. She can sit with a picture book and just look at it over and over.
7. She loves her brother and sister very much.
8. She is constantly on the move. She keeps all of us on our toes.

We love her very much and we are so glad she is part of our family.

5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Happy Birthday, Emily! Email and Susannah will be in the same school grade. I just realized that. How is your arm? Love to the birthday girl! One is the best!

Karen said...

What fun pictures and thoughts on your Emily. I am glad to see you posting with capitals again! I hope your feeling better.

Sara said...

I love the one of her sucking her thumb. I can't believe it's already been a year!

Lisha said...

Happy Birthday to Emily! I can't believe my baby is one, either! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st, Emily! Those were sweet "firsts"! It's good to see you back on the blog!