Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Days 7 & 8 Laughter

I am grateful for laughter. Especially laughter from or caused by my children. They say the most silliest things, and sometime I have to hold in the laughter so as not to embarrass them. This morning Emily informed me that she no longer wanted to be a girl, and that it isn't fair that Thomas gets to be the only boy. I chuckled because it was so random.

Abby has been very frustrated about the weather lately. She wants Christmas to come next and not Thanksgiving. After trying to explain it to her, and getting nowhere, I told her to take it up with Heavenly Father about her feelings. She left the room, and came back a few minutes later to tell me that she did. We'll see if it changes on upcoming calendars:)

Thomas this morning was telling knock knock jokes, and just making them up and laughing hard, so of course Nathan jumped in with sharing them too. It was a happy morning.

And then there is Sarah. When I look at her she starts to smile and it just melts me. She is starting to laugh, and it makes me smile.

Laughter. It is a wonderful thing.

No comments: