Friday, May 1, 2009

Thomas

Thomas turned 7 years old a couple of months ago, and I still haven't gotten his video posted, so these pictures will have to do. He had his birthday at Kangaroo Zoo and had a space theme. He had a lot of fun. Here are some facts about Thomas: 1. He loves Wii. Mario Kart and Mario super galaxy are some of his favorite games. 2. He loves to read. He is already past the 1st grade reading level. 3. He loves to play with friends. 4. He enjoys sports. His favorite at the moment is basketball. 5. He enjoys taking care of his fish. 6. He loves his sisters Abby and Emily. 7. He recently taught himself to ride his bike. He loves his family and he makes us all very happy. He loves to learn new things and I am blessed to have him as my son.

3 comments:

Sara said...

When I think about Thomas, a 4- year-old image of him is still in my mind, so I about died when I saw how tall he is! He's growing up too fast!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Wow! I'm with Sara. I was taken aback when I saw that last picture of Thomas. Happy birthday, cute boy!

Lisha said...

I can't believe howbig he has gotten! I love this age, though, they are trying to grow up so fast at seven!