Monday, May 11, 2009

Abby stikes again




Yep, Emily has a broken leg. We came home from our dinner and the sitter let us know that Abby did something to her, but she wasn't sure what. I asked Abby and here is the conversation.
M: Abby, what happened to Emily?
A: Well, she went to your room and I went after her to bring her back.
M: Did you pick her up?
A: Well, I tried to carry her, and I dropped her.

Okay, so we thought Emily was okay, but the next morning she wouldn't put any weight on her right foot, and would cry if you touched her foot. I took her to the dr's office, got x-rays, and sure enough she has a hairline fracture on her right leg. Luckily it is very small and she should recover without too much damage.

She can crawl and can even walk if she wants too. Her favorite thing with the cast is sitting on the hardwood floor and scraping her cast against the floor! Uh-oh!

No comments: