Sunday, July 6, 2008

Summer so far





Our summer so far has been great! We went to Park City Mountain Resort for the day in June for Nathan's work party. Thomas and Abby both went on the roller coaster, and LOVED it. I thought Thomas would be scared, but he had an awesome time. They really enjoyed the planes and the merry-go-round.

We have also been working on the yard, and we finally got grass. The kids are very anxious to get out there and play on it. Only 1 more week to go. I can't wait.

Thomas has also finished the season for baseball. On his second to last game, he said, "I think I'm finally getting the hang of this." It was very cute.

Emily is getting to be so big. She is still sleeping through the night, and I am definitely grateful for that. Also, Abby actually went to Sunbeams all by herself today. It only took 7 months, but that is a big deal for us. Next comes pottytraining, but that will be another story all it's own....

3 comments:

di said...

kelly,
will you please send me your email address--i cannot find it! i would love to send you "H's" birth announcement!

Sara said...

I didn't know Thomas was playing baseball! I can't wait for Riley to play in a few years (although Ryan is rooting for football all the way). Abby's hair is super cute and so long and of course Emily is a doll. I'm jealous she's sleeping through the night!

Rita said...

Looks like a fun-filled time for the darling McClains. Glad that your little family is happy and healthy and that now I can find some updates on you!