Monday, July 28, 2008

Solid Foods





Emily is now 6 months old, and has had her first taste of solid foods! She wasn't too thrilled, but seems to be getting the hang of it.

Thomas has started soccer and both he and Abby are taking swimming lessons. I'll post pictures soon.

On another note, my mom's surgery is scheduled for Tuesday, July 29th. It appears she has a more aggressive type of cancer than they originally thought. She will most likely need chemo and radiation. I'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I love her smile! It's contagious!

It's nice to hear what's going on with y'all all the way out there in Utah!!!

Sara said...

Emily looks just like Abby did around that age! I am dreading starting solid foods--it's such a pain in the neck!

How are the kids liking swimming? When does school start? How is your mom doing?