Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!





Yesterday was Nathan's birthday. He turned 33 years old and to celebrate, I thought I would share 33 things about him.

1. He is the oldest of 7 children. He has 5 brothers and 1 sister.
2. He has very tickilish feet.
3. Speaking of feet, he likes to curl under his toes when he is sitting.
4. He played tennis in high school and was quite good at it.
5. He was born in Provo, and has lived in Utah, Arizona, and Texas. He never had a strong Texan accent though.
6. He served a 2 year mission in Sydney Australia and would like to return for a visit.
7. He has a treasure map of a time capsule he buried on the beach in Sydney that he would like to go find.
8. He graduated from BYU in Electrical Engineering, but is now a Product Manager.
9. He recently broke his foot while playing soccer and had to wear a "boot".
10. He loves chocolate.
11. He loves his children and takes Thomas and Abby on weekend activities. Thomas loves Best Buy and Mac and Cheese at Chilis.
12. He looks really good in baby blue. It brings out the color in his eyes.
13. He has traveled to China, London, and France. He is traveling to Finland in January. Can we say BURRRRRRRRRR.
14. He likes to read and learn new things when he has time.
15. He is an enterprenur.
16. He has a soft side that I love.
17. He loves his children very much. Emily's smile can make him melt.
18. He built us a deck on our home in Layton. I didn't believe that he could actually do it, but he did and it turned out great. It was 8 feet off the ground!
19. He isn't a fan of crowds.
20. His idea of vacation is the beach just relaxing and taking it easy.
21. He gets bored very easily. He likes to be going like the Energizer bunny.
22. He is straightforward. He doesn't mince words very often. He can be direct which helps when I am trying to figure him out.
23. He loves me. Even when I am a turkey which is often, he still loves me.
24. He takes care of us, even when he has to put his own desires on hold.
25. He got bit by a spider when we lived in Alabama that made him very sick. It happened while he was sleeping. It gives me the creeps just thinking about it.
26. I knew that we had something special the first time I talked with him.
27. He is dependable. He follows through with his commitments.
28. He is forgiving.
29. One of his favorite shows at the moment is Chuck.
30. He has a security clearance from working at Boeing.
31. He does the dishes after dinner without me asking.
32. He does a better job cleaning the house than I do.
and finally...
33. He gets an extra day of celebrating just because his mine.

Happy Birthday sweetie! I hope you know how much I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My hubby's feet are very ticklish too! :)

It was nice to read about your hubby!

By the way I am ready to chat Twilight when you are! We can talk book 4 and the movie! What do ya say?

Sara said...

It was fun to read more about Nathan. Sorry to hear about his foot!