Thursday, November 13, 2008

Gratitude ABC's

A: Attitude Adjustments
B: Belly blows
C: Cuddles. Knowing that all is right in the world when you are in the arms of one you love
D: Daughters. Abby and Emily bring me so much joy. I'm blessed to be their mother.
E: Eggs. I am craving them at the moment
F: Family.
G: Green grass. It is nice to see it instead of the snow. I'll enjoy it while I can.
H: Home
I: Innocence of youth
J: Jesus Christ
K: Kelly. That is me. I am grateful for being me. :)
L: Love.
M: Marriage. I am blessed to be married and sharing it with...
N: Nathan. My husband and best friend
O: Opportunities to repent and begin again, and again, and again...
P: Patience. I don't have much of it, but that is why I am thankful for "O"
Q: Quiet time
R: Rest and relaxation. I crave it all the time.
S: Son, Thomas. He is such a wonderful boy, and is growing up too fast.
T: Timing. Things happen for a reason, and it is all in Heavenly Father's hands.
U: United States of America
V: Vacations. I need to take one.
W: Wisdom to accept the things I can not change, even though I keep trying too.
X: Xylaphone. It was one of my children's first toys.
Y: Youthfulness, which I don't seem to have much of lately. I need to exercise...
Z: Zippers, and watching Abby learn how to do it herself.

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Always fun to get to know you! How about a Madison, AL vacation? You could stay at the Hotel Sorensen. :)

Karen said...

That was fun to see. We are doing that activity for FHE. It's sun to count our blessings.

Rita said...

Darling post. We do church ABCs in sacrament meeting. We'll do gratitude ones next week. Loved it.

Sara said...

I hear you on the vacation! I think every mom feels the same way.