Friday, October 3, 2008

ABC's of Me

A- Age: 34
B - Best Friend: Nathan
C - Cake or Pie: I’ll take either one at the moment
D - Drink of Choice: Strawberry Lemonade from Red Robin
E - Essential Items: My cuddle pillow
F - Favorite TV show at the moment: Chuck
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hometown: Lake Oswego, Oregon
I - Indulgence: Getting a bath without a child standing there asking for something.
J - January or July: January
K - Kids: 3
L - Life is incomplete without: Happiness
M - Marriage Date: 8 May 1998
N - Number of Siblings: 4 brothers
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Losing one of my children
Q - Quote: “Buck up little camper. It’s a tough world out there and only the tough survive.”
R - Reason to Smile: The colors are changing on the mountains
S - Season: Fall
T - Time you woke up today: 5 am
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to sleep with a mask on my face. I had to have pitch blackness to sleep
V - Veggies or Fruit: Fruit
W - Worst Habit: chewing on the side of my nails. I do it when I am nervous, frustrated, agitated, stressed, which seems to be most of the time.
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Food: Fettuccini Alfredo from Olive Garden
Z - Zodiac: Capricorn

3 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Hey Kelly! I enjoyed reading your ABC's and reading some of your last few posts. Love and miss your family!

Karen said...

Love that post. Your marriage date looks a litte interesting :). I love that lemonade from Red Robin too. Your kids are adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love the website you recommended to me! It is hilarious! Thanks! I am making my hubby sit down to read it! :)