Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy 10 Years












Today is our 10 year anniversary. It is hard to believe that Nathan and I have been together for 10 years. I love him more now than I did then. We have had many wonderful experiences together including multiple moves, children, building homes, (which coincidentally seemed to happen all at the same time), vacations, school, and growing together. What a whirlwind it has been, but I won't change it for the world.



I appreciate all the hard work he does for us, even when it may not be what he wants to do, he puts our needs above his own. He makes me laugh, and can bring a smile to my face just by looking at me.



Eternity isn't long enough. I love you sweetheart! Thanks for the memories!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10 years!!! It really does go by fast! We celebrated our 10 years this past December! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly-
Hope you see this, cause our harddrive crashed and I lost your email address, so email me again!
Thanks for the Emily photo. She's gorgeous as usual.Also you MUST tell me what on Earth you and Nathan are doing in the top photo on this post!!! I'll update you on us if you email us.
Anne

Sara said...

10 years!!!! Congrats! I love the slide show and the other pics. We just got Emily's birth announcement and it is so cute. We really miss you guys. So glad that it has been 10 years and it seems like half that.